Recruitment for the summer available until August 13, 2021.
In order to start education at the Post-secondary Maritime School in Gdynia (run by the training center: Studium Doskonalenia Kadr UM / Officer Training Center of the Maritime University of Gdynia), the following documents must be submitted:
- secondary school-leaving certificate (the original certificate or its authenticated copy),
- marine health certificate – copy,
- 5 photos (signed on the back),
- ID card (for viewing only)
- recruitment fee 200 PLN (the fee can be paid at the school office).
- a completed application for admission to the School (the application form can be downloaded from: http://sdk.am.gdynia.pl/pl/szkola/rekrutacja)
In addition, the applicants may be required to undergo an interview with the Head of Gdynia Maritime School – dr inż. Paweł Krasowski (EnD.)
Location: Aleja Jana Pawła II / 3, the building of Gdynia Maritime University, Faculty of Navigation.